Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Paige!

Yesterday we went to Pump it up to celebrate My niece Paige's 6th birthday. She is actually four days older than Lily but because both of their birthdays are so close to each other and the start of school we never end up having their parties on their actual birthdays. The kids all had a blast!
We were also extra excited that Jeff's brother Scott was able to come home from China in time for the party. Scott was in China doing translation to English for a Chinese author. Scott brought home some beautiful Chinese outfits for Paige and Lily and t-shirts for the younger girls. Thank you Uncle Scott!!!!

2 comments:

salty c-snake said...

Love the china girl outfits!! Lily and Sophie grew out of their's-it makes me sad!! My Lily saw the pics and asked if she could be invited to the party next year. If only:)

Patsy said...

Those are darling Chinese outfits. I wish they came in my size. Happy Birthday, Lily. Love ya, Grandma Patsy