Sunday, October 5, 2008

Santa Cruz Weekend






This weekend we took a trip to Santa Cruz. Jeff's parents rented a really nice house near the beach and both of his bothers, Aunt Stacey and the cousins were all there as well. We had some really yummy meals together and the kids all really enjoyed the boardwalk and playing on the beach. Sunday we met up with Geoff & Jenny and thier daughter Abby and we went to the warf for lunch and to look at the sea lions. The sea lions just hand out under the warf and bark at all the people watching them, The girls really had fun "talking" to the sea lions. Thanks to Jeff's parents for a great vacation!

3 comments:

Patsy said...

What a wonderful vacation. I am so glad that you had such a good time. You have the best in-laws. I'm glad that Lily and Alison have such great grandparents nearby. Love Always!!!

Veronica Bartles said...

I'm so jealous! I miss the beach! I'm trying to figure out whether or not I'm brave enough to take my kids (all by myself - that's the scary part) back to the Monterey Bay for one last visit before we move....

Mysticnocturne said...

Such fun! Thanks for sharing such cutie pics of your vacation =)