Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas morning



I guess we had your typical Christmas morning except that Jeff had to leave for work by 8am so we woke the girls at 6:45. Yes, we had to actually wake them up! They seemed genuinely excited about their gifts and Alison never asked why Santa didn't bring a giant T-Rex and Lily forgot that she had asked for a pony. They were happy with all they got and played with their things all day.
As I was going around tonight, picking up after our fun day, I noticed that Lily had put her new money bank, from Grandma Patsy, by our front door with a little sign on a napkin that says "Tips". I guess she's already planning ahead for next year...maybe she'll buy herself that pony!

2 comments:

Mysticnocturne said...

that's priceless! tips!

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

I can't believe you got your Christmas blogged on Christmas day! Wow. Yes, I love the tips idea...if she does really well on her chores? If she eats all her vegetables without complaining at dinner? I think I'd be willing to tip my kids for those things... Hope all is well for you! The girls look darling in your header picture. Love, Rebecca