Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

I'm glad for food, for friends and cheer
I'm glad Thanksgiving's once a year...
Well this year we had it twice. We had a great time with Jeff's family. thanks to Aunt Barbara and Uncle Dennis for inviting us all over on Thanksgiving.


On Friday the girls and I jumped on a plane to Phoenix and met up with my crazy family for a Thanksgiving feast at my grandmother's house in Mesa, AZ. My uncle Dave played host to all of us and our kids created our own brand of chaos including the stomach flu, which someone brought with them from the Bennett family Thanksgiving.
So after my girls had tons of fun meeting new cousins
and playing with the more familiar ones we finally fell ill on Monday morning as we were preparing to fly home.
Sorry people at the Phoenix airport today who had to witness our puke-a-thon and thank you to all of you who pretended not to notice the six times my children threw up into a stolen ice bucked from the Travel inn.
We finally made it home and no one threw up on the plane! The flight attendants came over to tell me how well behaved my children are....I have to agree, they were so good in spite of how they felt.
I am so thankful for all the love my family shared with me this Thanksgiving weekend and it was totally worth all of us getting the flu!

I love you all!!!

~Aimee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You got sick too! I think Cozzie got everyone sick. I was sick al Monday. Felling somewhat better today. Last night Tyler barfed some but is fine today. Meshell said they were all sick after they got home.

Mysticnocturne said...

The girls look beautiful in their profile blog pic at the top! =)