Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Summer in Wheatland




Hey everyone!


It's about time we got a faster internet connection so we are able to jump on the cyber-highway and hook up with all our old friends. Our DSL was installed today (by me) and here I am at 11:30pm still messing around here trying to catch up on all I've missed.


Our Summer has been filled with swim lessons and hot lazy days by the blow up pool in the yard, craft projects, popsicles and endless games of go fish.


I hope all our friends are doing well and we'd love to hear from you!


Aimee


2 comments:

salty c-snake said...

Hey! I'm so glad you said hi! I've thought about ya'll and wondered how you were doing! I love the pics with the guitars. I would expect nothing less from your gals!!

SusieQ said...

Yay for faster internet & family blogs! I'm so happy you're on here! :)