Friday, July 25, 2008

Tag you're it!!!

PICTURE BLOG TAG


The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. Then you tag five others.



1. The Fridge











2. The Kitchen Sink









3. The Laundry Room








4. Your Favorite Room







5. Your favorite Shoes








6. The closet





7. The Bathroom Toilet.








8. What Are You Kids Doing Right Now.


Mine decided to help me with this project




9. A Self Portrait





10. Your Dream Vacation
Alaska is beautiful, I'd love to go again!!!




Who's it next?
Kim Verdoorn, Moana Butler, Colby Warnock, Susie Mangini and Connie!
GO! GO! GO!

2 comments:

salty c-snake said...

Thanks a lot!!

Patsy said...

I am glad you fixed the spelling of you're before you sent it on. This is a cute idea but don't send it to me until I learn how to put pictures on my blog. Love ya, Mom