Monday, September 15, 2008

6 Random Things about me

6 Random ThingsTagged by Colbyhttp://wackywarnocks.blogspot.com/

These are the rules:

1. Link to the Person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about yourself.

4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

5. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.



1. I used to be too afraid to order my own food at a restaurant so I would ask whatever friend was with me to do it for me. When I got to college I made a goal to do more things for myself and I started going to movies alone and other places alone. Now I would love to go someplace alone but somehow I never get the chance.



2. I, like my friend Veronica, like kid music including anything from B-I-N-G-O to Hannah Montana and the Joe Bros. But I have also gotten my kids into the B52s and anything else 80's. It does make for easy car trips as long as daddy doesn't come with us. No kid music for daddy!



3. My sock drawer is never clsed all the way because it is bursting with old socks. Plus I really hate cleaning!!! My mom always said, if someone doesn't like you cause your house is messy then they weren't really your friend.



4. I wish the Twilight books had come out when I was in high school. They totally appeal to my Goth side that was more obvious in those days.



5. I secretly love being in the middle of drama. I don't like the drama to be about me, I just like to hear about it from everyone and hear it from all the sides. I really try not to repeat what anyone has told me but I love to figure it out from all the sides then give advice accordingly in hopes that everyone will come out happy in the end. Like Emma!



6. Although I appear to be pretty realistic I am actually a hopeless romantic, all hearts and flowers on the inside.

4 comments:

Veronica Bartles said...

Here, I was coming to tag you, but I guess Colby beat me to it (and obviously, you already read my post)! I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who likes the kiddie tunes! ;)

Patsy said...

Even I am learning things about you. I thought your Goth phase was really just a phase. Hmmm! And I love kids songs too. The words are easier to remember. Love ya

Mysticnocturne said...

LOVE your blog Aimee!!! I also love the YW blog- you do cute work!! xo

Mysticnocturne said...

Thanks Aimee! I love your goth side btw- very dramatic and pretty. =) I will see what Tori thinks- how fun!