Thursday, September 18, 2008

Camera issues

So for those of you who never heard the story, I got my camera just before Lily was born, 6 years ago, for FREE! Yes, free. We bought it at Target but when we got it home realized that it had been used then returned with some pictures on the memory card that were of a naked guy. YUCK!!! So we returned the camera and complained so well that they gave us a new camera and refunded our original money. So therefore it was free. Well, it has been great for a free camera but it's starting to bug me. Everyone else seems to have these beautiful pictures of their kids but my camera just doesn't do a very good job. It's blurry, pixelated and sometimes has those little light orbs around. I would like to think they are really ghosts but I'm pretty sure it's really a problem with my camera. Does anyone know of a good and not too costly camera that I can put on my list for Santa this year?
This is an example of my problem. This is the youth last night at Skyzone.

4 comments:

SusieQ said...

I love my Sony Cybershot. :) I'm actually on my 3rd one already....they keep coming out with faster processors, higher megapixals, better features, etc.. Good luck!

Mysticnocturne said...

I had a Kodak one that I adored! I want another one actually. There was no pause between pushing the button and taking the picture and I loved that and it had clear crisp pictures every time. I think it was the one with 7.1 megapixels. My current one has a pause-which I loathe- and has your same problem. Your friend recommended a cybershot which i have heard good things about. Hope it helps!

Veronica Bartles said...

I loved my Sony Cybershot that I used to have, but they can be kinda pricey. Now, I have a Polaroid i533 that I got at Target a couple of years ago (for less than $90), and it actually takes better pictures than my sony did! Like I said, it's a couple of years old, so they probably have a newer, more improved model by now too.

Kim said...

Thanks for the potty/sick tip. At first it made me giggle, but i's actually a great idea. Jay uses those big butter bowls for his cereal, so I'll have to sneak one from his stack!